Senior IT Systems Administrator
Discover a Technology career with real meaning. One that offers the opportunity to showcase your talents, achieve measurable success and gain immense satisfaction by enabling healthier lives everywhere, every day.
Our Information Services (IS) department pushes the limits of technology and innovation across our global business. From user services to software engineers, the whole department comes together to implement cutting-edge technology solutions and empower our teams to do what they do best!
We are looking for a Systems Administrator with a focus on server and network infrastructure operations. If you are a highly motivated and team-oriented professional good at resolving issues and developing customer relationships within our amazing organization, read on:
What you will be signing up for:
- Maintaining Active Directory
- Participating in On-Call rotation
- Troubleshooting/resolving hardware and software issues with Windows systems as needed
- Monitoring Windows server performance and availability
- Promoting and maintain server patch management practices
- Providing metrics for capacity management purposes
- Monitoring server load and implement load balancing when needed
- Identifying, upgrading and replacing server hardware where appropriate
- Conducting periodic HA/DR planning exercises as required
- Managing and participating in projects as assigned and work with team members across the company to deliver project goals.
- Resolving assigned trouble tickets and maintain accurate status in Hologic’s ticketing systems
- Ensuring that all security requirements are met or exceeded
- Documenting technical designs and procedures
- Communicating information through effective written and oral communication and presentations
What do we expect?
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent with a minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, and has the ability to oversee the development and execution of detailed project plans
- Proficient in Windows Server with hands-on experience in Microsoft Exchange Administration/Microsoft Office 365; Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
- Hands-on Windows system administration experience in a distributed environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Applications and Services (including, WSUS, IIS, FTP, DNS, DFS, TCP/IP, DHCP, SNMP)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with VMware virtualization and VMWare ESX 3/4/5/6
- Hands-on experience with Cisco UCS & Dell HW platforms
- Familiarity or hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure, Docker Containers, other cloud technologies a plus
- Experience designing and implementing projects including Active Directory, Microsoft server clustering using Windows 2008/2012 Server, Windows DFS, Remote Desktop Services
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAN Technologies (Pure/EMC a plus)
- Demonstrated knowledge of SSO/SAML/ADFS/IDP (Okta a plus)
We are committed to making Hologic the company where top talent comes to grow. For you to succeed, we want to enable you with the tools and knowledge required and so we provide comprehensive training when you join as well as continued development and training throughout your career.
We offer a competitive salary and annual bonus scheme, and one of our Talent Partners would be happy to discuss this in more detail with you.
If you have the right skills and experience, apply today!
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer inclusive of disability and veterans.
Commercial Analytics Analyst 3
Job Description Analyst, Commercial Analytics This role will be a member of Hologic’s Commercial Analytics center of excellence. The Analyst role will partner closely with the Breast and Skeletal Health Sales & ...
Manager, State and Local Tax This position reports to the Senior Director, Tax and is responsible for domestic tax compliance, audits and planning. The position ensures accuracy of tax returns and works to minimize the ...
Director, IT PMO
Discover a Technology career with real meaning. One that offers the opportunity to showcase your talents, achieve measurable success and gain immense satisfaction by enabling healthier lives everywhere, every day. Our ...
Global Strategic Commodity Manager
As a leading innovator of women’s health, we at Hologic are empowering people to live healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are seeking a Global Strategic Commodity Manager to develop category sourcing strategies ...